A new version of Talos has been released for customer download. Talos v1.3 includes exciting new features such as transforming templates from one technology to another, ability to compare WAS middleware instance with WAS default configurations, and ability to create template from middleware instances comparison results. Below is the complete list of new features.
Please contact your account manager or support team for more information.
– Support of consumption licensing model
– Support template transformation from one toolkit to another
– Topology Auto-Tagging: ability to define rules to topology roles
– Compare feature: ability to compare middleware instances with pre-defined configuration sets.
– Compare feature: ability to skip comparison for certain configuration types
– Compare feature: allow creation of template from compare results
– Ability to transform WAS templates into Liberty templates
– Ability to compare middleware instances with WAS default configuration
– Added support to new versions
– Added support to add and remove features
– Added support to install SDK
– Added patching support to Archive installations
– Provide single activities for both installation modes (IM and Archive)