A new version of Talos has been released for customer download. Talos v1.3.2 includes support for JBoss v7, WildFly v10 and WildFly v11, LDAP integration over SSL, and introduces the Talos API client to facilitate calls to Talos REST services from Talos activities. Below is the complete list of new features.
Please contact your account manager or support team for more information.
– Template transformation: Support of WAR application files
– Support LDAP integration over SSL
– Added a Talos API client to the platform to facilitate calls to Talos REST services from Talos activities
– Enabled toolkits to load different library directories depending on target topology configurations
– Support the implementation of activities that can run without a scope (middleware instance or container)
– Support for JBoss v7
– Support for WildFly v10 and v11
– Provide ability to manage web servers configurations
– Added ability to install Installation Manager as administrator
– When triggering jobs from Talos jobs, environment and middleware name are now passed as parameters