We are proud to announce that we just released version 2.0 of Talos. Talos v2.0 introduces a large number of new features as for instance: new Dashboard Homepage, providing KPIs that will help you understand what is going on in your environment; further control of Middleware Instance configurations and Template versions; ability to run scheduled jobs, and compliance information, which will allow you to be better informed about configuration changes when they happen in your environments.
To know more about these features, find below a demonstration video that shows you how Talos v2.0 can improve the way you manage your middleware environment:
As always, we are excited to collaborate with you and get your awesome feedback and suggestions to help us improving Talos, so feel free reach us.
Below is the complete list of new features.
Please contact your account manager or support team for more information.
- Expose Middleware Instance configurations versions on Web UI
- Provide ability to create a template from an older Middleware Instance configuration version
- Provide ability to compare two Middleware Instance configuration versions
- Expose Template versions on Web UI
- When reading Middleware Instance configurations, a compare process is performed and a new version is only created if it differs from current version
- Provide new runActivity parameters to do not sync and/or delete payloads from targets, enabling a more efficient run of multiple activities using the same configuration payload
- Template Engine: Allow topology element variables to be added to configurations without a scope
- New Dashboard Homepage
- Provide “Activities Ran per Middleware Instance” KPI with drilldown capabilities
- Provide “Most Active Templates” KPI with drilldown capabilities
- Provide “Templates Applied per Middleware Instance” KPI with drilldown capabilities
- Provide compliance information for Middleware Instance configurations
- Provide ability to schedule activities to run without manual intervention