We are proud to announce that we just released version 2.1.1 of Talos.
Talos v2.1.1 introduces a large number of new features as, for instance: improved Jenkins integration by supporting Pipeline; additional control of templates versioning; support of JBoss and WildFire environments on Docker containers; and support of IBM HTTP Server configuration, which will allow our clients to create templates with IBM HTTP Server web server and plugin configurations and apply them through their environments.
As always, we are eager to collaborate with you and receive your feedback and suggestions to help us improve and evolve Talos, so feel free to reach out to us.
Below is the complete list of new features.
Please contact your account manager or support team for more information.
- Provide ability to run activities on targets as sudo
- Provide ability to edit variables values of older template versions
- Comparison: Provide ability to compare template versions
- Ability to skip conf and lib/ext directories on target synchronization
- Apply Template: provide ability to remove configurations when variables are not defined
- Improve encryption method
- Support Pipeline
- Support Role Tags to target topology elements
- Provide support to create pipeline artifacts from the server side
- Support JBoss environments on Docker
- Provide ability to change applications configurations without re-deploying
- Provide ability to discover and read a Liberty collective even if a server is stopped
- Implement activity to use installUtility script
IBM HTTP Server Toolkit
- Ability to manage IBM HTTP Server and Plugin configurations