We just released version 2.1.4 of Talos which provides several bug fixes and improvements on our platform, including better support for WAS environment and the ability to support the use of external providers for SSH credentials, as documented in detail in the product documentation.
As always, we are eager to collaborate with you and receive your feedback and suggestions to help us improve and evolve Talos, so feel free to reach out to us.
Below is the complete list of new features.
Please contact your account manager or support team for more information.
- Support use target SSH credentials on external providers
- Add ability to run command on target from a specific directory
- Use zip command line tool to create/extract archive files, when available on Talos server
- Support custom Topology attributes default values
- Topology Editor: provide product versions dynamically based on availability on media directory
- Warn user to add tags to topology when adding a template to middleware instance
- Improvement on SDK management
- Add support to manage Security Domains
- Add support to configure OS User Repository security
- Support Jenkins newer versions