We just released version 2.2 of Talos which provides several bug fixes, as well as improvements on our platform, including on the compliance features.
As always, we are eager to collaborate with you and receive your feedback and suggestions to help us improve and evolve Talos, so feel free to reach out to us.
Below is the complete list of new features.
Please contact your account manager or support team for more information.
- Compliance: Store compliance historical data
- Compliance: Allow to trigger compliance jobs on demand
- Compliance: Allow starting compliance jobs from scratch
- Compliance: Deviation information visible in middleware instance screen
- Compliance: Allow user to provide comment when accepting or declining compliance deviation
- Provide ability to extend attributes that are encrypted/decrypted in payloads
- Allow reverse transferring files when Activities fails
- Allow importing and defining variables on any json file contained on a template
- Improved AddCertsToKeystore activity
- Improved CopyAppsEarFile activity
- Support StartupBeansService configuration objects
- Allow to exclude templates from Jenkins configure jobs